Replacing default.aspx in the root directory might wreck content management systems that make heavy use of it for virtual paging

Jun 11, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Hi all,

Please correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I was wondering something.  I'd really like to use this player as an additional custom-added thing in my web site which runs off of the mojo Portal content management system and web application framework.  I worry though that since (number one, I'm no coder (yet)), I'll goof something up.  The other thing I worry about is the fact that default.aspx has special meaning to the Mojo Portal CMS.  Not only does it lean on the fact that Default.aspx will not be replaced, but it also uses default.aspx as the sole page from which every other page is created and served from.  pages in mojo Portal are not physical entities at all, but virtual ones handed to the user by default.aspx.  Will replacing default/aspx in this situation basically kill the whole web site?  is this player meant for integration into a big CMS-based site like this?  Thanks.